Whoop, whoop, thanks to The Adventures of Beta Mummy who nominated me for a Liebster Award. Ok, it might not be a proper award but hey, it shows at least one person thinks I’m doing ok!
Right, so what is this all about?
The Liebster Award is intended to welcome and promote great new blogs to the happy blogging community. It’s a classic Q&A, you answer your nominator’s questions, then you pose your own to the other newbies you nominate (and you copy the badge, because bloggers LOVE a badge. Especially one that says ‘Award’ on it)
So, here’s the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
Nominate 5 new bloggers (with under 500 followers) that you want to share with the world.
Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
Notify the bloggers that you have nominated.
OK. Here are my answers to The Adventures of Beta Mummy’s questions…
1. Name your favourite band/artist?
Don’t have an out and out favourite, depends what mood I’m in. I go from Calvin Harris, Rihanna to Kaiser Chiefs and Maroon 5!
2. On a scone, do you add jam first, or cream?
Whichever is closest!
3. If money (and practicality) was no object, which car would you drive?
Well, if you’re offering, I’ll have a Maserati GRANTURISMO MC STRADDLE please 🙂
4. What’s your favourite place in the UK?
Do you know what, I don’t think I have one! I’m a wherever I lay my hat kind of girl. I’m quite partial to Cornwall & Devon but no specific town/village.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many given I always wear the same 3 pairs depending on the occasion, work, play or weekends!
6. What are you wearing right now?
Excuse me, has this somehow turned to a sex chat line?! Haha ok, you got me, I’m in my pjs with a hoody on. Well, it is Friday at 7pm, what else would I be wearing?!
7. What was your first ever job?
Going way back to school age, it was picking raspberries and I got more value from the amount I ate rather than the money I earned!
8. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Oh, I’m tied between a dolphin to swim off to nice sunny climates and a cat, that can laze around all day and pee in someone else’s garden!
9. What is your best character trait?
Ability to generally look on the bright side of life even when things are turning to shit!
10. And what is your worst?
Being impatient, life’s too short for dithering
My Nominations are and in no particular order…
- Lasagne or Spaghetti Bolognese?
- If you could date any man/woman in the world, who would it be and why?
- If you were Aladdin, what 3 things would you ask the Genie for?
- What’s your favourite tipple?
- What’s your idea of a good night out?
- Is it a jacket potato with cheese and beans or beans and cheese?
- What do you miss the most from when you were kid-free?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s the most embarrassing situation you have found yourself in?
- If you were told the world would end tomorrow. What would you do today?